Why this kit?
As you may know, there are many electronics/robotics starter kits based on Arduino with similar characteristics and prices so the question here is:Why should I buy this kit and not any other? In order to answer this question we must focus on two points: the hardware and the software:
- Hardware: the Make it! Pro kit includes the exclusive S4A prototyping board. The S4A board incorporates a lot of interfaces and input/output connectors that will allow you to prototype and create many projects without using cables and breadboards. Breadboards and wiring are known to be very annoying for people who are starting in the maker world, but with the S4A prototyping board you can almost get rid of them.
- Software: the Make it! Pro kit and the S4A prototyping board is fully integrated with Scratch for Arduino software based on the acclaimed and renowned Scratch software developed at MIT. The use of Scratch for Arduino software offers the possibily of creating projects very easily without previous programming knowledge by using a ‘Scratch-style’ blocks system. It also allows people to build their own projects without prior technical knowledge.
Our team has created this kit for those -adults and children- who start learning about electronics, robotics and microcontrollers. The educational approach is our main target and that is the reason why the Make it! Pro kit and the S4A prototyping board is already being used in different middle schools, high schools and vocational education centers.
Check our crowdfunding campaign at indiegogo.
Who we are?
Make it! Pro Kit
Make it! content:
- S4A Learning Board
- Arduino Nano preloaded with S4A firmware*
- 4 buttons keypad
- 2 Servos
- Infrared sensor
- USB cable
- Light (LDR) sensor
- Temperature (LM35) sensor
The S4A Learning Board
- Arduino Nano socket
- Potentiometer connector
- Buzzer connector
- Joystick connector
- Servo motors connectors
- LM35 temperature socket
- Keypad connector
- Light sensor (LDR) connector
- LM35 temperature plug
- IR sensor connector
- Standard devices connector
- External power supply connectors
- Comunications interface
Scratch for Arduino software
- Based on the acclaimed Scratch educational software from MIT.
- S4A works with Arduino Diecimila, Duemilanove, UNO & Nano.
- It’s possible to connect S4A to multiple boards.
- Easy to use and extensive community support.
Make it! Video tutorials
We hope you like our Make it! presentation. If you love the maker and electronics world, Make it! is a great gift for your children, and if you are a first-timer on this amazing world full of tech, creativity and challenges, this is a great way to get in.
We do hand-made and test the kits and the boards one by one. If you have any questions, we are always ready to help you to solve all your doubts and troubles.
More information at: makeit.cat
Or sending an email to email@example.com